Are you ready to make a behavior change for 2019? Join us for a motivational episode with commitment expert, Dr. DJ Moran where we take committed action to make changes for our wellbeing.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Listen and learn:
- Common internal obstacles to behavior change
- How to make mindfulness accessible
- How he used values to change his health
- What is blocking Diana from her New Year’s resolution
About Dr. Moran
Dr. Daniel J. Moran is the founder and executive director of the MidAmerican Psychological Institute, and founder of Pickslyde Consulting. He co-authored ACT in Practice and Committed Action in Practice – two books using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to help people reduce suffering and improve quality of living.
Dr. D.J. has appeared on The Learning Channel, Animal Planet, and the Oprah Winfrey Network discussing behavioral health concerns. He also received the Outstanding Mentor Award from the Association for Behavior Analysis International. Dr. D.J. is a Recognized ACTrainer, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, and the past president of the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science, the worldwide Acceptance and Commitment Therapy organization.
- Committed Action in Practice: A Clinician’s Guide to Assessing, Planning, and Supporting Change in Your Client by Dr. DJ Moran, Patricia Bach, and Sonja Batten
- Contact Dr. DJ Moran
- Upcoming Trainings with Dr. DJ Moran
- ACBS World Conference 2019
Join the discussion