Books aren’t therapy, but they can be enormously therapeutic. Join our book club to explore books with our team in ways that can help you flourish in your work, relationships, and health! When you join the book club, you’ll get:
- Access to our monthly meetings.
- To vote on which books we discuss and submit questions in advance of meetings.
- The monthly POTC book club newsletter with tips from books we’ve featured.
- Access to book discounts.
- The opportunity to meet some of the authors whose books we’ll discuss, and the chance to speak one-on-one with POTC team members during monthly book club meetings.
We meet on the second Thursday of each month at noon Eastern Standard Time. Here are our upcoming book selections:
- July book club: Dopamine Nation by Anna Lembke
- August book club: The Extraordinary Gift of Being Ordinary by Ronald Siegel. Dr. Siegel will be joining us for the conversation!! Snag your DISCOUNTED copy of Ron’s book, The Extraordinary Gift of being Ordinary. Enter code DFSL2 when item is in shopping cart. Code will be valid through 9/30/22.
To join, just send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org with “book club” in the subject line. You can also sign up to be a $5 monthly contributor to the book club by linking to the POTC Patreon Page. You can find all of our book club selections — past, current, and upcoming — at our Bookshop.org page!
Sign up for our monthly newsletter to receive your freebie! You can do that by joining our email list at the bottom of our webpage (scroll down). Once you confirm your subscription, you’ll receive a link to download the Mission Statement template mentioned in Episode 239. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter any time.
Save $25 on live online courses – Promo Code: OFFTHECLOCK! Transform your practice and your life with the latest in psychological theory and application. Praxis offers in person workshops and online programming in the most cutting edge psychological interventions including Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Compassion Focused Therapy. Learn more about Praxis continuing education programming at praxiscet.com/offtheclock
Check out these fantastic new offers from Dr. Rick Hanson!
- Six-Week Positive Neuroplasticity Training – 6 live-streamed Q&As, brain-savvy techniques, and powerful practices. Use Coupon Code OFFTHECLOCK50 to get an extra $50 off the current discount!
- 8-week Neurodharma Program – Experience and develop seven qualities at the heart of the highest happiness – and live from them more deeply and continuously. Lifetime access, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and Mental health professionals can earn 15 CE credits SAVE $40: Promo Code: OFFTHECLOCK40
- Year-long Foundations of Well-being Program – Weekly content with new ways to be happier, more confident, and more calm – throughout the entire year. Lifetime access, 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, and Mental health professionals can earn 20 CE credits. SAVE $40: Promo Code: OFFTHECLOCK40