Do You Want A Secure, Accepting Romantic Relationship? Are You Curious About How Your Attachment Style Impacts Your Partnership? Has Your Relationship Eroded Over Time? Listen Up To Learn How To Develop A Trusting And Lasting Romantic Bond.
Secure romantic attachments are associated with health, resilience, and well-being. In this episode, Drs. Diana Hill and Debbie Sorensen discuss how our attachment style influences the erosion or stability of our relationships. Dr. Hill presents strategies from Sue Johnson’s Emotionally Focused Therapy that will help you identify the problem cycles in your relationship, increase acceptance and close connection with your partner, and work towards forgiving injuries.
- Hold Me Tight by Sue Johnson
- Love Sense by Sue Johnson
- The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo
- Reconcilable Differences, Second Edition: Rebuild Your Relationship by Rediscovering the Partner You Love–without Losing Yourself by Andrew Christensen, Brian Doss, and Neil Jacobson
- Acceptance and Change in Couple Therapy: A Therapist’s Guide to Transforming Relationships by Andrew Christensen and Neil Jacobson‘
- Hold Me Tight Workshop with Dr. Michelle Gannon and Dr. Sam Jinich
- Experience ACT: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy with Dr. Diana Hill